Documents Required for Registration
Documents Required at the time of Admission: -
The documents required at the time of admission during physical reporting after declaration of result as given below.
- Result of counselling/ Seat Allotment letter.
- Provisional Admission Letter
- Verification Letter
- Fee Receipt photocopy
- Merit/Rank card
- Admit card photocopy
- Character certificate & TC from last Institute if gap then submit the affidavit of gap year from Notary.
- All academic qualification Certificate photocopy and original both.
- Latest photograph (05)
- Income, Domicile Certificate
- Reservation certificate if admission on the basis of reservation.
- Adhar Card photocopy
- Medical certificate issued by CMO of civil hospital.
- Anti Ragging declaration/Affidavit from student and his/her parents.
- Envelop with 22 Rs postage stamp (02).
All the above documents must be attested and be in triplicate (Three sets). Bring original documents for verification.